I would love to hear from you! Please contact me if you are interested in mailing something & I will provide my current address.
Apple ID (for Facetime)
Care Packages and Mail
Who doesn’t love snail mail? I would love to hear from you! It is fairly easy to send a letter or package while I am serving in South Sudan. Cards or postcards are usually about $1 extra than mailing in the United States.
Care Package Tips
- Send via USPS flat rate shipping boxes. (This is the cheapest and fastest way for packages to arrive!)
- Place garage sale prices for all items on the customs form (The entire package worth should not state more than $10.)
- Wrap the entire box in tape (not just the seams so the package arrives intact).
- Do not mail medications, cash, or electronics.
Need Ideas of What to Send?
- Chocolate Chips
- Beef Jerky
- Reese’s anything
- iTunes and Amazon gift cards sent via email for Kindle book downloads
- Freeze Dried Fruit and Vegetables (Only fruits and vegetables are what we can ship in from Kenya.)
- Handwritten Letters
- Trail Mix
- Christmas cards, birth announcements, wedding announcements, pictures of you and your family
- Any books that you have read and are done with